Friday, September 12, 2008

Here we go again!!! :)

Had my ultrasound today and it's TWINS!!! I about fell off the bed when I saw the 2 sacs! Keith seemed to go quite...I mean quieter! We are so happy though!! The parents are THRILLED!!! The mom sarted talking how they've been looking at a few baby things, now they have to rethink and find 2 of everything, lol. They bought a new house last year and were saying how they are glad they picked the bigger house cause they're gonna need it!

After the appointment Keith and I went walking around the mall, found me a really cute Columbia fleece on clearance! It's a gorgeous pistacho color. Won't fit for too long, but it's nice for now! The mall was packed with people. This weekend is the Iowa vs Iowa State game. GO IOWA!! It's been pouring rain all day (and will tomorrow) so it's going to make for a miserable game tomorrow, but oh well.

We finally found a bike for Kaden today!! Keith and I checked out the local bike store this afternoon and found 2. We took the boys after school to check it out. Found one that fits him perfectly. They do have to build it and they are very busy this weekend, so we're not expecting it until Tuesday. But Kaden is fine with that, he knows he's getting it!! I have let Salem use my mountian bike for this year. So Keith can take them off in the woods soon!

Alright, that's all for now, need to get some sleep!!!

No comments: